Cannabis Strain tolerance.
- Cannabis Cultivars (Strains) are uniquely different
- Like all medications, the body can build a tolerance to a cultivar
- The body’s ECS can become less responsive to a particular cultivar over time.
- Strain tolerance as it is commonly known is a concern for a medical cannabis patient.
- How can patients avoid strain tolerance?
There is anecdotal evidence for cultivar tolerance.
Cannabis strain (cultivar) tolerance has been known amongst Cannabis users for a very long time. Users either have to use more active ingredients to get the same relief or the relief they get is not as effective as when they first started.
The recent study on the benefits of using Cannabis to help with headaches and migraine showed how beneficial Cannabis can be but also how prolonged use diminished the benefits (see full article)
Register your interest in being part of the trial